Friday 2 May 2008

Cheers Big Ears!

Although I’m not a huge fan of the term ‘Power of Three’ (for some reason it makes me think of He-Man and his disturbing page boy haircut), I’ve got to admit that the notion itself is top notch: take one short script, send it out to a variety of unsuspecting scribes and don protective headwear for incoming rocket attacks. So this post is by way of a thank you to the blogless trio of Jason, Caroline Henry and Mister G for giving up their valuable time and passing comments, all of which I’ve managed to put to good use. Even with a short script, some things pass me by entirely until someone is able to point out the bleedin’ obvious – you also know you’re trouble when, independently of each other, everyone points out exactly the same thing (i.e., 15 pages = bad, 10 pages = good). With all comments now on board, Out of Time is now ready to slink its way into the BSSC.

Of course it goes without saying that if you want comments on your own short script, drop me a line and we can indulge in some quid pro quo scriptural action (oo-err missus, etc).

3 comments:

Oli said...

"his disturbing page boy haircut"

Not to mention the ruddy great Iron Cross plastered on his chest.

Chip Smith said...

Thankfully no-one has yet mentioned his suspicious underpants, but there's still time...

Elinor said...

Ooh, I'll mention those then...

I have three on the go for BSSC, can I send them to you next week?